Friday, March 13, 2015

Personal research journey


With the discussions of our research topic I chose to explore more about Teacher quality and how we need to prepare ourselves as professionals and what are some of the expectations and roles of being a quality teacher. I researched a few articles as sub topics to pick back off of my main topic and I have to say they are quite interesting.


Working on the research chart has been quite helpful as well because I never had that type of guidance and I have known to screw up my papers in some ways by leaving some things out by accident. I love the breakdown of the charts and how it allows us to pay attention to detail of the research report. The second chart was also very helpful in allowing us to break down the terms and see what it means when writing a research paper. I am glad to have chapter two in my back pocket.

2 comments:

  1. Kweshonte,

    I am curious to find out more about teacher quality. I think the passion is fading for quality teachers. It's so much on the plates of teachers who are stressed out. I can't wait to find out more from you. I like the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kwe,

    I believe we have a similar topic for this research. My topic is a bit more specific addressing areas where improvement as an EC professional is recognized and needed, outside of the normal industry regulated or academic specific requirements. It is my belief that in order to be effective and efficient leaders; teaching and developing children in all walks of life, we ourselves must be equipped beyond the normal scope of text book q & a and gain ethics. I look forward to sharing resources with you and learning outcomes you have come across too.

    ReplyDelete