Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Establishing professional contacts

I chose Asia- Armenia

email address-ruzanna@sbsbf.am
Ruzanna Tsarukyan 


Haiti

Dominique Hudicourt
email address- tipatipa@hainet.net


I introduced my self to both organizations and explained who I am, where I am from, what I hope to gain, what my goals are and the the program I am in. When I hear a response I will then proceed to ask questions in detail after the first reply.

I decided to choose the global alliance web site to choose my professional contacts.I did have issues with a couple of the emails and countries I have selected, but continued on to other countries until I reach a response. My first email will not be in the office until the 12th of January. I will keep you guys posted on my information. Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

for part two of this assignment I decided to follow zero to three, national center for infants, toddlers and families and the national association of education for young children. These sites spikes my interest because I enjoy working with families and children. My bachelors is in family systems concentration and I work in the child care field so I hope to gain so much more than I know.

3 comments:

  1. Kweshonte,
    Diane had a great idea. She found contacts through Facebook. I tried a different approach. I used Google Maps and typed in early childhood programs in Milan, Italy. I chose Italy because I am so fascinated by Reggio Amelia. I got a response from a school called the American School of Milan. I am going to do a Skype call with the principal next week as he said he would be glad to help with this project.
    I also reached out to my cousin in Israel. She teaches English but I am hopeful that she can put me in touch with an early childhood educator.
    A chose Zero to Three as well. The website looked very interesting and was easy to navigate.
    I am very curious about your degree in Family Systems and would love to hear more about it.
    Good luck finding a contact and I look forward to our continued journey together in this course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kweshonte,
    Have you turned in your assignment yet? It seems the Walden server is down. I am not able to get in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kweshonte,

    Thank you for sharing your experiences in this assignment. I was not as fortunate as you were in establishing contacts. This assignment is frustrating me and don't feel I am competent I will be able to be successful as the rest of our colleagues.

    mO

    ReplyDelete