Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Scholar Practitioners Who Impact Future Change

As a Scholar Practitioner it is my responsibility to carry out intimate obligations to my profession. I practice what I study and research especially in the classroom. It is my responsibility to gain a deeper understanding of things that may not be working in the field. My goal is to lead evaluation initiatives by involving stakeholders and addressing program initiatives in ways of mission, activities and intervention.
My most important barrier to avoid is history conflict and economic conditions. In some cases this can be difficult for program effort because these factors affect outcomes. Sometimes the outcomes can lead to limited resources. It would be difficult to minimize these barriers coming into a disastrous environment that had already been created. Barriers can be avoided by the government and community voices affecting education.

No comments:

Post a Comment